Usborne makes finding out fun!
Award-winning Usborne Books at Home has been a leader in children's publishing for over 30 years. With approximately 2000 titles in both non-fiction and fiction, an exciting reading program for beginning and progressing readers and new releases being introduced each month, Usborne offers a fantastic selection for children from infancy to the teen years.
Highlights of Usborne Books
* Large selection of internet-linked non-fiction titles
* Extensive French and Spanish catalogues
* High picture to text ratio
* Wide variety of sensory and interactive books
* Fantastic literacy program
* Beautifully presented classics
* Gorgeous picture books with various illustrators
* Variety of non-fiction subjects presented in story form
* High quality colour and durable binding
* Made with paper from a sustainable forest